- Breaking News!
- Mediator Panel
- John W. Salmon. Esq.
- Robert A. Dulberg, Esq.
- Marjorie A. Baron, Esq.
- Christopher E. Benjamin, Esq.
- Philip Cook, Esq.
- Murray H. Dubbin, Esq.
- Elaine E. Feldman, Esq.
- Ronald M . Friedman, Esq.
- Louis M. Hillman-Waller, Esq.
- Gerald D. Hubbart, Esq.
- Michael H. Lax, Esq.
- D. Bruce Levy, Esq.
- Ronald S. Lieberman, Esq.
- Heidi M. Roth, Esq.
- Janet S. Seitlin, Esq.
- Martin A. Soll, Esq.
- David L. Tobin, Esq.
- Lawrence A. Schwartz, Esq.
- Richard D. Eade, Esq.
- Intake Form
- About Mediation
- Meet Martha!
- Our Offices
- CLE Seminars
- In Memoriam
ROBERT A. DULBERG, Esq.
Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil and Family Mediator
Federal Mediator: U. S. Southern District Court of Florida
Personal Injury; Commercial cases; Employment; Divorce; Insurance disputes; Real Property matters; Professional Malpractice; Disability claims.
Robert A. Dulberg, Esq. has been certified by The Supreme Court of Florida as a mediator since 1989. He is also certified as a mediator in the Southern District of the U.S. District Court. He is a Fellow of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators, a Diplomate member of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, a member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals and a member of the Association for Conflict Resolution.
Robert is a past Chair of the Dade County Bar Association and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators. Originally a mediator with the Mediation/Arbitration Division of the Circuit Court for Dade County, Florida from 1989-1991, and an attorney admitted to practice in Florida since 1972, Robert has extensive mediation experience having mediated well over 5,000 cases to date.
A sought after lecturer and recognized author on mediation techniques for both colleagues and litigators, Robert is also an accomplished jazz pianist performing regularly around the state of Florida.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1972
- Brooklyn Law School, 1969-1970
- Rider College, B.A., Political Science, 1969
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Approved as Mediator for the U.S. Southern District of Florida
- Named as Best Lawyer in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2012
- Named as Florida Super Lawyer in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2006, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Selected as Florida Legal Elite in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2007
- Past Fellow, American College of Civil Trial Mediators
- Diplomate, Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Mediator, Mediation/Arbitration Division, 11th Judicial Circuit, Miami-Dade County, 1989-1991
- Former Chairperson, Dade County Bar Association Mediation Committee, 1996-1999
- Program Chair, DCBA Mediation Committee, 1995-1996
- Former Director, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators
- Treasurer, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators
- Program Chair, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators, 1996-1997
- Volunteer Mediator, Florida Bar Grievance Mediation Program
- Supreme Court Qualified Trainer for Circuit Civil & Family Mediation Certification Training
- Member, Academy of Family Mediators
- Member, Association of Broward County Mediators
- Legal Counsel to Printing Association of Florida, Inc., 1986-2008
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, 1988 - present
- Practicing Attorney with nearly 30 years experience in Civil and Family Litigation including personal injury, commercial and employment disputes, dissolution of marriage, real estate, corporate and business law.