- Breaking News!
- Mediator Panel
- John W. Salmon. Esq.
- Robert A. Dulberg, Esq.
- Marjorie A. Baron, Esq.
- Christopher E. Benjamin, Esq.
- Philip Cook, Esq.
- Murray H. Dubbin, Esq.
- Elaine E. Feldman, Esq.
- Ronald M . Friedman, Esq.
- Louis M. Hillman-Waller, Esq.
- Gerald D. Hubbart, Esq.
- Michael H. Lax, Esq.
- Ronald S. Lieberman, Esq.
- Heidi M. Roth, Esq.
- Janet S. Seitlin, Esq.
- Martin A. Soll, Esq.
- David L. Tobin, Esq.
- Lawrence A. Schwartz, Esq.
- Richard D. Eade, Esq.
- Joseph B. Shacter, Esq.
- David Stone, Esq.
- Intake Form
- About Mediation
- Meet Martha!
- Our Offices
- FREE CLE Seminars
- In Memoriam
Christopher E. Benjamin, Esq.
CHRISTOPHER E. BENJAMIN, Esq.
Certified Circuit Civil, Family, Appellate & County Mediator Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
Commercial litigation; Personal Injury; Family; Foreclosure; Construction; Consumer and Adminsitrative Law.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Florida Memorial University, B.A., 1998
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Supreme Court of the United States
- Member, U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Member, U.S. Southern District of Florida
- Member, U.S. Middle District of Florida
- Member, U.S. Northern District of Florida
- Certified Circuit Civil Mediator, Florida
- Certified Family Mediator, Supreme Court of Florida
- Certified County Mediator, Supreme Court of Florida
- Certified Appellate Mediator, Supreme Court of Florida
- Approved as Federal Mediator for the U.S. Southern District
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
- President, Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association, 2009
- Board Member, Florida Muslim Bar Association
- Founder/Executive Director, Community Law Center
- Founder/Chairman, Barrister Charities
- Fellow, The Florida Bar Foundation
- Outstanding Pro Bono Award, Dade County Bar
- Order of Merit, National Republican Congressional Committee, 2006 & 2007
- Selected as a Rising Star - SuperLawyers 2012
- Selected as a Top 40 under 40 - National Trial Lawyers 2012
- Selected to the South Florida Business Journal 40 under 40 for 2012
- Selected to the Legacy Magazine 40 under 40 Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
- Selected as one of the 40 under 40 Outstanding Attorneys in Miami-Dade County by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for 2012